Domingo Plum Weather-resistant Kingsize Classic Hammock
- Bed width : 180 cm
- Total length : 400 cm
- Cloth length : 260 cm
- Required minimum distance : 360 cm
- Carrying capacity : 200 kg
- Country of origin : Colombia
- Fabric density (g/m²) : 315
- Material description : 100% polypropylene
The beautiful and weatherproof family hammock Domingo Plum offers plenty of room to dream the hours away outdoors.
Made in Colombia of weatherproof, fast-drying HamacTex®. The large number of cords ensures optimal weight distribution and incredible comfort, as well as durability. Reinforced selvages make the material extremely tear-resistant.
Traditional cloth hammock for one or more people. Tip: It’s most comfortable when lying diagonally – giving your back the best possible support and opening the hammock with your body.
Weatherproof fabric (HamacTex)
HamacTex® is a polypropylene fiber that was specially designed for its use in hammocks. It looks and feels very much like cotton, but is weatherproof and fast-drying.
By doubling the weft threads, the selvage is reinforced, making it exceptionally tearproof.
Many suspension cords
The number of suspension cords contributes to the comfort and durability of your hammock or hammock chair: The more cords there are, the more even the distribution of weight – providing a feeling of utter weightlessness!
The distance necessary between the two suspension points can be determined by a simple rule of thumb: The suspension height (y) should be approximately one half of the suspension distance (x). If the distance between the suspension points is greater, the hammock must be mounted somewhat higher.
Hammock between two trees
Depending on the size of your hammock, the trees must be at least 3 meters apart and strong enough to bear the weight. In order to mount the hammock between two trees, a rope is looped around the tree trunk and attached to the hammock.
Hammock between two walls
Weight bearing and solid walls are suitable for mounting hammocks. The MultiSpot is especially simple and safe, distributing the weight over three drilled holes.
When you lay in the hammock diagonally, your body expands the surface area so the fabric does not constrict. In the diagonal position, there is optimal support of the back and pressure is removed from the spine. This position also makes rocking more pleasant.
This hammock can be machine-washed: delicate cycle 30°C!
Bind the cords together
Bind the suspension cords together before washing to avoid tangling. The Brazilian macramé can be protected by using a mesh wash bag.
Do not tumble dry!
In order to preserve your product, line dry. Do not machine dry.
Protect from abrasion
Ensure that your hammock swings freely and does not rub on the ground.
Keep dry during winter
We recommend cleaning and thoroughly drying the hammock before the winter season. After it is completely dried, store the hammock in plastic to protect from vermin.
- Domingo Dolphin Weather-resistant Kingsize Classic Hammock C$ 169.90
- Domingo Coral Weather-resistant Kingsize Classic Hammock C$ 169.90
- Flora Chilli Organic Cotton Kingsize Classic Hammock C$ 249.90
- Flora Curaçao Organic Cotton Kingsize Classic Hammock C$ 249.90
- Flora Chocolate Organic Cotton Kingsize Classic Hammock C$ 249.90
- Flora Blossom Organic Cotton Kingsize Classic Hammock C$ 249.90
- Flora Zebra Organic Cotton Kingsize Classic Hammock C$ 249.90
- Bossanova Champagne Organic Cotton Kingsize Classic Hammock C$ 499.90
- Bossanova Bordeaux Organic Cotton Kingsize Classic Hammock C$ 499.90