Colibri Green Single Travel Hammock with Suspension
- Bed width : 150 cm
- Bed length : 250 cm
- Carrying capacity : 180 kg
- Country of origin : India
- Material description : 100% polyamide | suspension and rope: 100% polyester | hook: polyamide (glass fiber reinforced)
Colibri single travel hammock green is lightweight, made of soft, breathable parachute silk.
Thanks to an integrated suspension system, it is quickly and easily hung up or taken down. It is a cozy oasis to relax, either at home or away.
Despite being lightweight, the fabric is extremely strong and dries quickly. In addition, the Colibri travel hammock can double as a practical picnic blanket in just a few easy steps.
Single travel hammock
Travel hammock for 1 person. Tip: It’s most comfortable when lying diagonally – giving your back the best possible support and opening the hammock with your body.
Ultralight parachute silk
Parachute silk is a top-quality functional fabric made of nylon trilobal. It is ultralight, extremely robust, breathable, and fast-drying – characteristics that make this fabric the perfect material for travel hammocks.
Our COLIBRI comes with a practical storage pocket that doubles as a bag for travel utensils like your water bottle, MP3-player or valuables while you are relaxing in your hammock.
The integrated suspension solution EasyAdjust allows for swift suspension and demounting of your hammock. The system includes two polyester ropes (3 m each) and two weatherproof SmartHooks made of glass fiber reinforced polyamide.
Can be turned into a picnic blanket
Thanks to its detachable suspension loops, COLIBRI travel hammock can easily be turned into a picnic blanket.
The distance necessary between the two suspension points can be determined by a simple rule of thumb: The suspension height (y) should be approximately one half of the suspension distance (x). If the distance between the suspension points is greater, the hammock must be mounted somewhat higher.
Hammock between two trees
Depending on the size of your hammock, the trees must be at least 3 meters apart and strong enough to bear the weight. In order to mount the hammock between two trees, a rope is looped around the tree trunk and attached to the hammock.
Hammock between two walls
Weight bearing and solid walls are suitable for mounting hammocks. The MultiSpot is especially simple and safe, distributing the weight over three drilled holes.
When you lay in the hammock diagonally, your body expands the surface area so the fabric does not constrict. In the diagonal position, there is optimal support of the back and pressure is removed from the spine. This position also makes rocking more pleasant.
This hammock can be machine-washed: delicate cycle 30°C!
Do not tumble dry!
In order to preserve your product, line dry. Do not machine dry.
Protect from abrasion
Ensure that your hammock swings freely and does not rub on the ground.
Keep dry during winter
We recommend cleaning and thoroughly drying the hammock before the winter season. After it is completely dried, store the hammock in plastic to protect from vermin.
- Colibri Turquoise Single Travel Hammock with Suspension C$ 79.90
- Colibri Orange Single Travel Hammock with Suspension C$ 79.90
- Colibri Fuchsia Single Travel Hammock with Suspension C$ 79.90
- Colibri 3.0 Sunrise Single Travel Hammock with Suspension C$ 99.90
- Colibri 3.0 Caribic Single Travel Hammock with Suspension C$ 99.90
- Colibri 3.0 Palm Single Travel Hammock with Suspension C$ 99.90
- Colibri 3.0 Passionflower Single Travel Hammock with Suspension C$ 99.90
- Colibri 3.0 River Single Travel Hammock with Suspension C$ 99.90
- Colibri 3.0 Forest Single Travel Hammock with Suspension C$ 99.90
- Colibri 3.0 Canyon Single Travel Hammock with Suspension C$ 99.90