Aventura Canyon Double Classic Hammock Outdoor
- Bed width : 160 cm
- Total length : 350 cm
- Cloth length : 230 cm
- Required minimum distance : 310 cm
- Carrying capacity : 160 kg
- Country of origin : Colombia
- Fabric density (g/m²) : 180
- Material description : 100% polypropylene
The Aventura Canyon model is enchanting with an elegant color interplay of natural earth tones. This down-to-earth design, with a warm harmony of nartural earth tones, invites you to relax and dream the hours away. And there's room enough for two, for double the fun!
Our Aventura is manufactured in Colombia from Hamac-Tex®, a fast-drying and weatherproof fabric.
Like all Aventura models, the Aventura Canyon has a large number of suspension cords which provide optimal weight distribution and longevity, even outdoors. The reinforced edges are especially tear-resistant.
Traditional cloth hammock for 1-2 people. Tip: It’s most comfortable when lying diagonally – giving your back the best possible support and opening the hammock with your body.
HamacTex® is a polypropylene fiber that was specially designed for its use in hammocks. It looks and feels very much like cotton, but is weatherproof and fast-drying.
By doubling the weft threads, the selvage is reinforced, making it exceptionally tearproof.
Many suspension cords
The number of suspension cords contributes to the comfort and durability of your hammock or hammock chair: The more cords there are, the more even the distribution of weight – providing a feeling of utter weightlessness!
The distance necessary between the two suspension points can be determined by a simple rule of thumb: The suspension height (y) should be approximately one half of the suspension distance (x). If the distance between the suspension points is greater, the hammock must be mounted somewhat higher.
Hammock between two trees
Depending on the size of your hammock, the trees must be at least 3 meters apart and strong enough to bear the weight. In order to mount the hammock between two trees, a rope is looped around the tree trunk and attached to the hammock.
Hammock between two walls
Weight bearing and solid walls are suitable for mounting hammocks. The MultiSpot is especially simple and safe, distributing the weight over three drilled holes.
When you lay in the hammock diagonally, your body expands the surface area so the fabric does not constrict. In the diagonal position, there is optimal support of the back and pressure is removed from the spine. This position also makes rocking more pleasant.
This hammock can be machine-washed: delicate cycle 30°C!
Bind the cords together
Bind the suspension cords together before washing to avoid tangling. The Brazilian macramé can be protected by using a mesh wash bag.
Do not tumble dry!
In order to preserve your product, line dry. Do not machine dry.
Protect from abrasion
Ensure that your hammock swings freely and does not rub on the ground.
Keep dry during winter
We recommend cleaning and thoroughly drying the hammock before the winter season. After it is completely dried, store the hammock in plastic to protect from vermin.
- Paloma Olive Cotton Double Classic Hammock
- Aventura River Double Classic Hammock Outdoor
- Aventura Forest Double Classic Hammock Outdoor
- Currambera Cherry Cotton Double Classic Hammock
- Currambera Blueberry Cotton Double Classic Hammock
- Currambera Kiwi Cotton Double Classic Hammock
- Currambera Apricot Cotton Double Classic Hammock
- Carolina Flowers Cotton Double Classic Hammock
- Carolina Spring Cotton Double Classic Hammock
- Carolina Citrus Cotton Double Classic Hammock
- Copa Furia Roja Organic Cotton Double Classic Hammock
- Copa Samurai Blue Organic Cotton Double Classic Hammock
- Copa Canarinha Organic Cotton Double Classic Hammock
- Copa Mannschaft Organic Cotton Double Classic Hammock