- Seating width : 105 cm (3 ft 5 in)
- Seating length : 140 cm (4 ft 7 in)
- Total height : 155 cm (5 ft 1 in)
- Length of the bar : 110 cm (3 ft 7 in)
- Required minimum height : 200 cm (6 ft 7 in)
- Carrying capacity : 285 lbs
- Country of origin : Colombia
- Fabric density (g/m²) : 278
- Material description : 100% cotton | suspension: 50% cotton, 50% polyester | swivel: stainless steel | spreader bar: bamboo [FSC certified]
Basic hammock chair Orquídea Volcano – in sunny and warm shades of red and orange: a cozy haven to relax in at home.
The Orquídea is produced in Colombia from pure, high-quality cotton. Reinforced edges make the material extremely tear-proof. The large number of cords ensures optimal weight distribution, comfort and durability. The integrated safety swivel guarantees safe 360° rotation. The spreader bar is made of top-grade bamboo which is not only an eye-catcher, but also sturdy and weatherproof. In addition, the wood originates from responsibly managed forests (FSC ®).
Hammock Chair Basic
Comfortable hammock chair with spreader bar.
High-quality cotton with long fibers:soft to the touch, lint-free, durable, and easy to clean.
Spreader bar made of bamboo
High-quality bamboo: particularly robust and attractive. Thanks to its production in high-quality plate technology,it is exceptionally weatherproof and has a pleasantly smooth surface.
By doubling the weft threads, the selvage is reinforced, making it exceptionally tearproof.
Integrated 360° safety swivel
Due to a special, integrated safety swivel you can turn your chair in every direction and to every degree without over-winding the suspension cords.
Certified wood from responsible forestry
The international certification system of the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®) guarantees that the respective wood is sourced from ecologically and socially sustainable forestry.
FSC®-Licence Code: CO12427
The installation of a hammock chair requires a suspension height of 200-220 cm (6 ft 7 in - 7 ft 3 in), depending on the model. If the suspension is from a higher point, the hammock chair can be extended with a rope.
In order to hang a hammock chair, a suspension point is necessary from either a ceiling, a tree limb, or a beam. A hammock chair is more space-saving than a hammock and is easy to integrate into living quarters. It can be removed in one simple step when no longer needed.
Reclining position (hammock chairs)
Larger hammock chairs, like the Lounger, offer enough room to recline in. The longer the spreader bar, the more room there is for the upper body.
The fabric part of the hammock chair can be removed and machine- washed: delicate cycle 30 °C (86 °F)!
Bind the cords together
Bind the suspension cords together before washing to avoid tangling. The Brazilian macramé can be protected by using a mesh wash bag.
Do not tumble dry!
In order to preserve your product, line dry. Do not machine dry.
Protect from abrasion
Ensure that your hammock swings freely and does not rub on the ground.
Remove at night
Cotton hammocks are susceptible when exposed to constant moisture. Therefore, take the hammock down in the evening to protect it from overnight dampness. Keep in mind that a hammock that has become damp needs adequate air circulation to dry.
Keep dry during winter
We recommend cleaning and thoroughly drying the hammock before the winter season. After it is completely dried, store the hammock in plastic to protect from vermin.
- Caribeña Aqua Blue Cotton Basic Hammock Chair $ 89.90
- Caribeña Purple Cotton Basic Hammock Chair $ 89.90
- Sonrisa Wild Berry Weather-resistant Basic Hammock Chair $ 99.90
- Sonrisa Lime Weather-resistant Basic Hammock Chair $ 99.90
- Sonrisa Mandarine Weather-resistant Basic Hammock Chair $ 99.90
- Orquídea Lagoon Cotton Basic Hammock Chair $ 99.90
- Orquídea Jungle Cotton Basic Hammock Chair $ 99.90
- Orquídea Purple Cotton Basic Hammock Chair $ 99.90
- Modesta Latte Organic Cotton Basic Hammock Chair $ 99.90
- Modesta Arabica Organic Cotton Basic Hammock Chair $ 99.90