- Length : 379 cm (12 ft 5 in)
- Height : 151 cm (4 ft 11 in)
- Base width : 135 cm (4 ft 5 in)
- Surface : 135 x 190 cm (4 ft 5 in x 6 ft 3 in)
- Carrying capacity : 355 lbs
- Country of origin : Poland
- Material description :
An extremely sturdy and weatherproof hammock stand made of FSC-certified wood for LA SIESTA Double hammocks.
The patented QuickExtend System allows the adjustment of the tension in the hammock in just a few easy steps.
Due to its fiber density, this wood is exceptionally robust, making it a perfect fit for the special statics requirements of hammock stands and hammock chair stands.
Certified wood from responsible forestry
The international certification system of the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®) guarantees that the respective wood is sourced from ecologically and socially sustainable forestry.
FSC®-Licence Code: CO12427
Thanks to a high-pressure lamination process and a special waterproofing method, this stand can be left outside throughout the whole hammock season.
Thanks to the patented QuickExtend system, adapting the tautness of your hammock is a matter of seconds.
- Canoa Caramel FSC certified Spruce Stand for Single Hammocks $ 399.90
- Canoa Caramel FSC certified Spruce Stand for Kingsize Hammocks $ 499.90
- Canoa White FSC certified Spruce Stand for Kingsize Hammocks $ 499.90
- Neptuno Crème Powder Coated Steel Stand for Single Hammocks $ 129.90
- Océano Beige Powder Coated Steel Stand for Kingsize Spreader Bar Hammocks $ 179.90
- Mediterráneo Crème Powder Coated Steel Stand for Single or Double Hammocks $ 229.90